- Mar 4– NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historical Preservation presents The 16th Annual College Fair at Riverbank State Park. For more information contact: Cultural Department 212-694-3634 or 3656.
- Mar 9– Sophomores and Juniors students are invited to the Future in Focus: Exploring College and Careers Fair. Students will have the opportunity to learn about an array of postsecondary opportunities, apprenticeships, and the benefits of working organized labor. Students must attend with school group and chaperone. Schools can register here.
- Mar 18– The 27th Annual Latino College Expo Expo & Leadership Summit will have representatives from over 100 public and private colleges, universities and community based organizations, click here to register.
- Mar 24– Register for Equality Charter High School’s College Fair open to ALL high school students. Contact: 718.459.9597 for questions.
- Mar 26– The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) national college fair, click here for more information.
- Mar 31– Register for the Bronx United Federation of Teachers College Fair, students will be able to meet representatives from over 100 colleges and universities.