Objectives: Students will be able to use the AP Poetry analysis essay rubric to evaluate each other and their own work.
Period 2 Agenda:
- Partner up with a student who has written at least one draft of the comparison and contrast essay.
- In google drive, use the rubric provided peer review each other’s work.
- Write your Commendations and Recommendations in sentences in the space at the end of your partner’s essay.
- Save the peer review comments in a separate file before you start revising the essay following your reviewer’s comments.
- Revise your essay ( draft 3).
Period 3 Agenda
- Read the poem Metamorphosis by Linda Bierds
- Complete a TPCASST analysis using a larger poster( the template is on the classroom wall) . Make sure you only include participating students’ names on the poster.
- Continue revising your Emily Dickinson Frost essay.
- Respond to the poem “Metamorphosis” by making a personal connection or providing a personal observations of everyday Metamorphosis you see in the world we live in.